Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 7 - Sunset

I am more of a sunrise kind of girl, but I do love a good sunset....preferably one where the sun is falling into a vast, beautiful ocean....preferably an ocean with fun, salt-kissed waves that my children are playing in....preferably those children are peacefully getting along so my husband and I can bury our feet in the sand and hold hands, preferably one hand will be intertwined with his while the other  is holding a divine beach cocktail....preferably that cocktail is following a perfect, delicious dinner that has filled my belly.....preferably that belly and my heart will be so full that, with the sleeping of the sun and a rinse off of the saltwater, we can tuck the boys in and sneak off to our bed...preferably that bed will be made up outside under the stars....preferably stars that we make a wish on, cuddle a little, kiss a lot and then sleep the night away....Ahhh, sunsets.

Might be time for another Mexico trip....



No comments:

Post a Comment