Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 5: Frustration

How appropriate.....

I sit here in tears and with high anxiety because...ready for it.... divorce fucking sucks.

...wait....correction...

my ex-sunshine sucks worse.

I'm going to be petty and immature and stupid....deal with it or click that little X in the right corner and disappear.

UGH -- he is such a pain in the ass...seriously. 

Today is my only day with the boys this week....and seriously, it's not cool with me. He has them on Mondays and Tuesdays....and it's his weekend....plus his year for Thanksgiving....blech!   I've called and left him a message...I want to know if I can see the boys on Friday....(I also want to know when he is going to get my f'ing name off that house...it's been years that he said he's working on it....and, seriously, who moves in to your friends house to fuck her husband....wait....sorry....I'm not writing about that)  Thing is...he is trained.  He won't respond to me unless SHE is there....and even his emails are written by her.  I'm okay with that...it's why I divorced the pussy....(yep, I said that...)  He has no manhood...he just follows....which works well in that household (my house, my house) ...cause she is man enough for them both.

I'm super frustrated.

PS.  edited to add that I just talked to him....and he was pleasant...kind, perhaps....and now I feel guilty....I asked about seeing the boys -- he said he'd talk to her (ba dum dum dum)....and I asked about the house which he said he is working on but apparently their credit isn't up to par....I get that....so....well....that's it folks.  14 years of loving that man....20 years knowing him....boils down to... one pleasant conversation.  Maybe we're getting somewhere.

PSS...edited again to add, they decided against it.  Jackholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment