Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day eight -- A picture that makes me laugh

I have several actually -- I went searching...I found the one of Dane as a baby -- 10 months maybe, in a cupid pose, bare naked minus the bow and arrow and diaper. (child abuse of sorts)... Or the one of Dane and his team picture for soccer...everyone is cute as pie and there is my child, front and center, with his hand down his pants and playing with, uh, something. (parental abuse, perhaps) Almost picked the one of Rentch, Aki and Jason jumping in the air like penguins but that would take too much explanation....But while looking through them all, I stumbled across this goldmine...


The task at hand -- write your teachers a note for teacher's appreciation.


My first grader -- went at it full steam making every parent proud...then a quick glance at what he was working so hard on and full laughter busts out:


He was meaning to write "Mrs. Benson, I like you as my teacher" but somehow I got a different message! :) And, yes, he redid it and she got both copies...still laughing about it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment