Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm finding it very difficult to not be happy or to get the smile off my face....

....there are things to bitch about -- but that certainly isn't one of them!! :)

I feel so complete. I don't know another way to say it. I feel like my dreams have been reached, like I'm on the top of the mountain enjoying the view.

I have struggled so much the last few years -- really 5 years. I think of how far I have come. I was in an unhappy marriage, a stay at home mom then the divorce and betrayal of friends, my dad's death, nursing school....and I kept going forward.

And here I am today. I'm married to the most beautiful man. My children are blessed by having two homes full of love. I'm a nurse. I am able to touch lives daily. My house is beautiful, my heart is huge. I laugh all the time. Smiles come from my core. I have no one to impress -- no one else to be.

Basking in it.....

...finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment