Friday, May 27, 2011

Dane's running for school President....

and I'm so proud of him. I don't care if he wins or if he loses, quite frankly. What I care about is that I have a beautiful child who takes risks and sets goals. Dane was in 3rd grade when he vowed that he would be Treasurer in 4th grade, Vice President in 5th grade and President in 6th. So far, he's accomplished his goal. Now the vote are in the hands of his classmates. Dane admits that this may be the year he loses, but he is ok with it (at this point anyway....) I just have to say -- that I am beyond proud of my 10 year old -- who wrote his own speech and came up with the idea to dress like a Scorpion all on his own. I'm so proud of him for trying.... ...and being so damn cute doing it. :) GO DANE!

No comments:

Post a Comment