Thursday, December 16, 2010

This is the stuff I've been waiting for....

I got off work yesterday and went to meet Justin and the boys at the icecream store. Cole had his chorus concert last night -- and I had to miss it. I was SO happy to see the boys. They were very lovey-dovey which I do enjoy. (It will be a sad day when they outgrow that.) This morning, I woke up first to Justin giving me a kiss goodbye -- and then to Dane crawling in my bed. I LOVE that he is a cuddler -- and an early bird. It gives us time to lay there and talk about life before the chaotic world (and his snoring brother) knows we are awake. And, today is PAYDAY! How silly it is that I enjoy paying bills!?? I suppose after almost a year of not being able to -- it's nice to be on this side of things now. I am being proactive today -- made the dog's vet appts...and am going to call the doctor to ask about removing Cole's wart(ew),laundry, cleaning the house, etc. Then, I have a doctors appt at 1:45. A blog will certainly follow....

Back to sunshine and rainbows...

I am off of work now until Monday! Yeah! We are going Christmas carolling witht the boys tonight. Tomorrow, we have an Essary family Christmas party. Saturday is the Kealy Christmas soup dinner. YEAH!!! I love that night. I love my family. Then Sunday -- house stuff, church and then the boys are spending the night at my sister's so I can goto work without waking them up so early.

We all are smiling....and that stands for something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment