Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dear Sunshine -- we've been officially divorced 3 years today.

Happy Divorce Anniversary, Asshole.

I know, I know, I should be better than this. But indulge me. I need to vent. It's my blog...

Have I mentioned what a PAIN IN THE ASS being divorced is? I really thought that divorcing the pompous penis would relieve me from his power play. (there are a lot of P's in that sentence! fun!) I look at that man and wonder "WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE DECENT MAN I KNEW?" He's a dirtball. He has filed papers to amend the child support paperwork. It's a joke really. I don't even NEED his money. It's just the principle of it all. I have taken his mistreatment too damn long and now am forced to do something about his dead beat dad status. See, he is behind on child support/alimony - way behind. He's been unemployed for over a year now (well, this doesn't account for the "under the table" BS he pulls...and doesn't claim) I went completely broke as a bat in the last year and NEVER badgered him about it. NOW -- after I start making decent money - and pay for EVERYTHING for the boys (sports, school lunches, clothes, shoes, etc) he starts to come after me!? Living in that house? 2 brand new cars? a Harley? a quad? trips? etc....and he claims he's broke??? I really don't know how he sleeps at night. It makes me SO disgusted. So today, on my lovely day off, I will contact the courts -- and possibly a lawyer and go after his bald, fat loser ass.

Three years divorced - almost four years since we split...and I've never felt more grateful to be out of his grasp than I do today.

Butt-nut.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST..... WHAT IS WITH THESE GUYS? MY SISTER DIVORCED HIS BROTHER I THINK. EVERY TOY IN THE WORLD, GOT THE OUSE AND THE CARS...AND MY SISTER HAD TO PAY HIM FOR A YEAR???????? AND HE WAS UNEMPLYED TOO??? HOW DOES THE SYSTEM WORK?????

    IT WILL BITE HIM IN HIS BIG FAT LAZY BLAD ASS.. AND TAKE HIS HARLEY..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet writing this felt really good. How awesome that YOU are the one who is successful. See, Karma IS a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete