Thursday, May 31, 2012

OUCH!

The boys each have a friend over and my nephews are here too -- 6 boys...they've eaten, played and now are watching tv together. 

                     

All that means that I have free time!  So I'm sitting here looking up the recent actions on the Arizona Medical Board.  (I have odd pastimes, I'm aware of this.)  Most of them are pretty minor, in my opinion.... but this one made me laugh or choke...or well, shake my head...  Check this out!  

Basically, his divorce, particularly his EX is perhaps worse than mine.

The way I see it going down -- they met -- she loved the money, then she loved the perks and ended up loving her meds.  Guessing ole' Dr. Hecht cheated on her and in the midst of the worst divorce in history, stupid psycho ex-wife pulls out all the low blows and rats out her ex-husband.  It turns out he was prescribing her pain meds the whole time under her maiden name and NOW she thinks it's unethical.

What a bitch.

Anyway, the doc managed to skate away with a letter of reprimand...

That's a win in my book.

And I'm guessing the divorce is finalized by now.

That's a win/win in my book.     :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment