Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 20 -- A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

HAWAII


It's always been a dream of mind to travel to Hawaii. It is the beach, the clear waters, the tropical paradise that draws me there. If NOT for the large commercial marketing and advertising push, the extremely expensive vacation packages or the hyped up costs for virtually everything you want to do, I would have made my dream a reality. At this point in my life, there are many (MANY) things I would rather (and that I should) spend my money on. However, I do hope for a time when money doesn't play such a large roll in my day to day life -- and then perhaps, I'll get there.



"I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand.

Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand.

Life is good today, life is good today." (ZBB)

No comments:

Post a Comment