Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Thursday!

I was off of work yesterday and today. Yesterday, I woke up super early and took care of some bills and different stuff that I've been putting off. Then I proceeded to jump on the couch with my babies and watch movies then tv and take a nap. It was lazy and cuddly and definitely what I needed. Today, we are got out of the house. We went to the bank, CVS, dry cleaner, petstore, tmobile, Sams Club and then we went to the gym for some swimming. The boys were relentless on the slide while I swam laps and realized JUST how out of shape I am. Swimming use to be easy breezy for me...after 6 laps I was gasping for air and my arms were burning. What the hell happened to me!? :)

Cole also has an eye appt. at 3. This is definitely something that I've been putting off. He failed his school eye test on one eye-- and then at his football physical, again. He has been begging me to "forget about it." But, alas, my poor baby got his eyes from his father and I'm noticing him squinting more often and rubbing his eyes. Time to go in. He cried at first. However, JUST now he said, "glasses won't be THAT bad. Just don't let me get nerdy ones."

ME -- does he KNOW ME?? There isn't a nerdy bone in this out of shape body....he'll learn that...uh, in about 20 more years or so when I'm buying MY glasses....and we WILL BOTH STILL BE cool as shit. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment