Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 13: Forest

Forest, huh?

  • Forest Gump (RUN FOREST RUN!)
  • Forest Whitaker  (Fast Times at Ridgemont High is a movie fav!)
  • "So your running through a forest"  (moving hands frantically on each side of said person's face)  "running, running, running" and SMACK (hit them in the head)  "You hit a tree."
  • "You can't see the forest for the trees"  (I believe I do see the big picture in most circumstances)
  • My roommate in college dated a chick who had a son named Forrest.
  • Lake Forest -- a college outside of Chicago that I had a conference at when I was working for Lakeland College in Green Bay.
  • Rain Forest -- the environment that Cole's Humminfint had to adapt to.
That's about all I got.  Forest.  For rest. Naptime.

No comments:

Post a Comment