Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

I am not entirely sure why I love March 17 so very much. Sure, I'm of Irish heritage (have the tattoos to prove it!)-- and sure I enjoy green beer perhaps more than most -- but for some reason, it's bigger than that. It's spring time...and people seem to be happier. People emerge from their homes and their jobs ready to laugh. And I love unabridged laughter. This year, March Madness begins as well (I picked Ohio St.,) which I LOVE (I just hope my Cats show up).

I'm off work today (and tomorrow)....today, I need to clean this house, do the laundry and finish my taxes (which I am waiting to hear from Sunshine. In one of his lucid nice moments he had mentioned maybe letting me claim both the boys -- instead of the agreement of just one -- since he didn't work all last year...I haven't heard since though. Side note: is it even legal to claim your children on taxes when you didn't WORK and are WAY BEHIND on child support? ....anyway) I hope I am productive this morning, cause I plan on celebrating later tonight...and laughing...laughing a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment