Friday, August 24, 2012

I have to get better at blogging on a more regular basis...I know this.  You tell me that I need to write about happy things -- about things that look to the future rather than giving the past the middle finger.  That's what you said.  But, in general I don't write all the time because I think I need "something" to write about.  My life is a bit monotonous, and therefore, so is my blog.  I know this, too.  (My Mom told me that boring was good -- she has a point -- I haven't had this much NOT to say in a long time.)  If I think long and hard about it, I know that I write too much about the divorce...too much about having too little...too much on mundane things...and less about thoughts that really matter....or maybe I don't.  I don't know.  See, I'm a simple person.  I love whom I love with an unending passion.  Unending.  That's just who I am.  That is why I write about the love, friendship, my children and my bonds with others....It's also why I write about the intensity of losing any of those things.  Or, perhaps, fear of losing them.  Unending attachment.  It's the fiber that holds my heart together.  I know this and I can't be sorry for it.  But for you, my friend, I'll try to write more cause I love, love, love that people you read it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment