Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm coming back folks....

It's been quite a few weeks -- full of transitions and new beginnings. There was some dark days that included the anniversary of my dad's death (3 years now,) my ex-husband becoming someone else's husband (and more painfully, my children gaining a step-mother,) a move, and loss of certain relationships that I valued. HOWEVER, there has also been great things happening. My life is moving forward. I am taking charge of finding my own ground to stand on which included getting back into counseling. My family has been paramount in facilitating this growth and I will forever be grateful to them and their love. And, on the horizon, I see light. Of course, some days the clouds will roll in -- but I know that they will eventually lead way to the sun.

I'll be back, ladies and gentleman....and the blogging will come at regular intervals.

Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. You are gonna be just fine, darlin'. I have complete faith in you.

    ReplyDelete